I modified this recipe from allrecipes.com
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- good-quality olive oil
- kosher salt
- curry powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wrap chickpeas in a flour sack towel or paper towel, to absorb moisture on outside of chickpeas.
- Spread on an ungreased, non-stick jelly roll pan.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown. (I roasted for 30 minutes, and mine were a bit too dark.)
- When cooled, pick out any black bits.
- Place roasted chickpeas in a bowl and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and curry powder to taste.
Tim's Rating: (He didn't get to try them because I ate them all!)
Liz's Rating: 9/10