- 2 lbs frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken (or celery) soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 c butter, melted (divided)
- 5 cups crushed corn flakes
- Mix hash browns, onion, cheese, soup, sour cream, and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Place in 9*13" pan.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup butter with corn flaxes and layer over potato mixture.
- Bake covered in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
Tim's Rating: 10/10
Liz's Rating: 7/10