I am nominating the following five blogs for this award:
- Erin at Dinner and Dessert for encouraging me through my yeast bread fiascos and inspiring me to order The Bread Baker's Apprentice. I hope my breads turn out like hers someday!
- Brooke at ... and a cookie for dessert
I love her recipes, most recently the shrimp lasagna rolls. I have starred her Mexican Sour Cream Rice to make soon!
- Gaga in the kitchen
For her wonderful recipes, many with an Asian focus.
- Ally at Culinary Infatuation
Great recipes and easy to follow instructions! I used her Salisbury Steak recipe last week and it was delicious.
- Melissa at It's Melissa's Kitchen
She has really good ideas (Fish Taco Friday, hello!), recipes and photos. I can't wait to make her challah recipe once I've figured out this baking-with-yeast thing!
Award-winners, here's what you should do:
1. nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before
2. each of the blogs must have a purpose
3. the nominated blogs must make a link back to this page
4. the logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog!