This recipe on the Digest This! blog.
- 1 large handful cilantro
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put cilantro & apple cider vinegar in food processor and finely chop cilantro.
- Pour into bowl and add other ingredients. Whisk vigorously until oil no longer separates.
- Serve immediately or if you store it, whisk again right before serving.
- Can be saved in fridge or freezer.
Tim's Rating: 10/10 ("I like it! Tastes like tacos!") hmm....interesting
Liz's Rating: 7/10