Kathy Bias's recipe at www.allrecipes.com
- 8 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, toasted and sliced
- In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Serve on toasted bread slices.
Notes: This makes a LOT of the tomato mixture. I would make less next time.
Tim's Rating: ?/10
Liz's Rating: 8/10