An increasing dislike for bottled salad dressings and this recipe.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
It's a little thick for salad dressing, so you may want to thin it out with some buttermilk.
Liz's Rating: 10/10
Tim's Rating: 9/10