A Cooking Light recipe featured on the blog Pleasure Cooker
- salt and pepper
- boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
- Combine honey, mustard, paprika and garlic in a small bowl.
- Combine cornflakes and pecans in a shallow dish (I crushed up the cornflakes and pecans together in my mini food processor). Brush both sides of chicken with honey mixture; dredge in cornflake mixture.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly coat the chicken with canola oil, applied with a pastry brush.
- Cook at 400 for 15 minutes or until done.
The original recipe uses cooking spray, but I don't, so I replaced it with canola oil.
This was very good! I am going to be making it again soon. It was very easy.
Tim's Rating: 9/10
("Tastes like McDonald's chicken nuggets dipped in honey!")
Apparently a good thing?
Liz's Rating: 9/10