My desire to recreate the pasta salad from D'Amico and Sons and this recipe.
- 1 lb. uncooked gobbetti or radiatore pasta
- 4 cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 diced roma tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, lightly packed
- 1 cup ranch dressing (more to taste)
- 1 cup gorgonzola, crumbled (4 oz)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- In a large bowl, mix cooked pasta, chicken, bacon, tomatoes and spinach.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture, toss until coated.
- Fold in cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.