- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 5 to 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend (recommended:Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick Grill Mates)
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into thin, long spears
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, chili powder and grill seasoning in the bottom of a large bowl and add the broccoli spears. Toss to coat broccoli evenly then transfer to a large nonstick baking sheet. Roast the broccoli until ends are crisp and brown and stalks are tender, 17 to 20 minutes.
Notes: This was WAY too salty. Almost inedible. Next time I will try the same flavors but skip the Montreal Steak Seasoning and just use a little kosher salt and pepper. A little lemon juice squeezed on after roasting may be good, too.
Liz's Rating: 5/10
Tim's Rating: n/a (didn't try)