- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 large bunch spinach, washed, stemmed, cooked, and chopped
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease am 8 x 11 glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter and cayenne. Batter will be lumpy. Stir in spinach, ham and cheese. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, until eggs are set and top is golden brown.
The eggs got a bit brown, but it tastes great!
Tim's Rating: 8.5/10
Liz's Rating: 8.5/10