A recipe from our CSA's newsletter. (Our farmer's wife is a chef.)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 medium scallion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/2 medium stalk celery, chopped fine (about 3 tablespoons)
- 3 medium radishes, minced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- ground black pepper
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan, cover with 1 inch of water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove pan from heat, cover, and let sit for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, fill a medium bowl with 1 quart water and 1 tray of water (or equivalent). Transfer eggs to ice water bath with slotted spoon; let sit 5 minutes, peel and dice medium.
- Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl, including pepper to taste. Serve.
Recipe Notes: Can be covered and refrigerated overnight.
Liz's Rating: 9/10