Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bachelorette Party Menu

I helped plan a bachelorette party in Chicago.

I was in charge of drinks!
  • Cosmopolitans (the bride's favorite)
  • Pimms Cups: Pimms and ginger ale, garnished with slices of lemon, lime, and cucumber
  • White wine
  • Red wine
  • Red Bull and vodka
  • Non-alcoholic drinks like cranberry, seltzer and lime
Another bridesmaid provided the champagne.

The food menu was fantastic, and although I had nothing to do with it, I am going to show off the Matron of Honor's great ideas!

6 comments:

Insomniac said...

Nice! That is a great spread - I bet you guys had some fun!

Anonymous said...

AHHH! LOVE IT! What a great sprad! Such fun foods! And seriously, you KNOW you won my heart by serving my favorite drink -- a Pimm's cup. Bravo!!

Jaime said...

Urgh, now I'm bummed I won't get to have a bachelorette party.

living_insanity said...

I make those mexican wontons for appetizers all the time :) we add black beans and green onion. I love that they are like mini tacos

Anonymous said...

Great call on the cupcakes, the red velvet are the best :).

online shopping said...

To my mind one and all must go through this.