A nice Sunday afternoon
- 2 lbs. ground beef (not too lean)
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions (white and light green parts only)
- Lawry's season salt
- Cheese, buns, condiments as needed
- Combine first four ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix, being careful to not compress beef too much.
- Shape beef into 6 balls slightly larger than a tennis ball.
- Flatten balls into burgers, making sure that the burgers are equally thick in the middle and around the edges.
- Grill burgers and serve.
Liz's Rating: 8/10