- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8-10 ounces frozen sweet corn
- Tortilla chips
- Optional: bell pepper, red onion or scallions
- In a small bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, oil, salt, sugar, black pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- In a medium bowl, stir together black beans and corn.
- Toss with vinegar and oil dressing.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with cilantro, and serve with tortilla chips.
Tim's Rating: 9/10
Liz's Rating: 10/10