This post on Sherri's blog (appropriately entitled "Yum."")
She found the recipe on allrecipes.com
- 2 1/2 c. Flour
- 1 t. soda
- 3/4 t. salt
- 1 c. oil
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In bowl mix together oil and sugars. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla. Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix in 3/4 c. of chocolate chips.
- Spread into 9x13 pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 c. chips on top.
- Bake at 350 for 15-25 minutes or until light golden brown.
Notes: These are very rich, and very delicious! They totally remind me of the soft chocolate chip cookies served at my own high school. Thanks, Sherri!
Tim's Rating: 9.5/10
Liz's Rating: 9/10