- 1 1/2 cups pitted mild brine-cured green olives, rinsed thoroughly
- 1 1/2 Tbs. coarsely chopped fresh
- flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, combine the olives, parsley, garlic, lemon juice and white pepper.
- Pulse a few times to combine roughly.
- Add the olive oil and pulse briefly, stopping once or twice to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- The texture should be chunky, rather than a smooth puree.