- 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast, 6 to 8 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, just enough to coat chicken lightly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 stems rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped, about 2 tablespoons
- Salt and coarse black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Coat chicken in balsamic vinegar, then olive oil.
- Season chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper and let stand 10 minutes.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan.
- Cook chicken 12 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. The balsamic vinegar will produce a deep brown, sweet finish on the chicken as it cooks.
Tim's Rating: ?/10
Liz's Rating: 8/10