- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in the refried beans, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, parsley, green onions, 1/2 the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8x12 inch baking dish, and top with remaining Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned.
Tim's Rating: 11/10