- 1 package, 12 to 16 ounces, fresh ravioli, any flavor filling
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 handfuls grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Salt water and drop ravioli in water.
- Cook 8 minutes or until raviolis expand, float to top of water, and are al dente.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low to medium heat.
- Add butter to the pan and let it begin to brown.
- When the butter has browned, add cooked ravioli to the pan and turn in butter to heat through.
- Add balsamic vinegar to the ravioli and cook a minute or 2 longer to reduce the vinegar and glaze the ravioli. The vinegar will become thick and syrup like.
- Add cheese, parsley, salt and pepper to the pasta and remove the pan from the heat.
Tim's Rating: ?/10
Liz's Rating: 9/10