Cindy, my mother-in-law!
- 1/4-1/3 lbs. ham
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 jars Heinz chicken gravy
- 5 or 6 pieces of bread, crumbed.
- Fresh broccoli
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Put uncooked broccoli on bottom.
- Cover with ham and chicken breasts.
- Add breadcrumbs.
- Mix two jars of gravy with can of soup; pour over mixture in pan.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and croutons.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, uncovered.
Tim's Rating: ?/10