- 2 cups whole wheat corkscrew pasta
- 2 cups chopped poached chicken breast meat
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons red wine or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes, cooked pasta, salt, and white pepper; mix well and reserve.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, cumin, rice vinegar, and sugar; whisk ingredients together and toss with chicken mixture.
- Cover salad with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 to 4 hours before serving.
Tim's Rating: 6/10
Liz's Rating: 7/10