- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 4-oz. can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 8-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 19-oz. can cannellini beans, drained
- 12-24 taco shells
- shredded cheese, lettuce, sour cream, salsa
- In 3-4 quart crockpot, place chicken thighs and sprinkle with taco seasoning mix.
- Top with chilies, tomato sauce, onion, chili powder, and drained beans.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot and shred with two forks.
- Using potato masher, mash some of the beans in the crockpot.
- Return chicken to crockpot and mix well to blend.
- Make tacos with chicken filing, taco shells, and toppings.
Tim's Rating: 10/10
Liz's Rating: 9/10