Friday, February 13, 2009

Katie's Bagel Dip

Inspiration:
My friend Katie makes great dips, and she knows Tim LOVES them. When we recently met up for a weekend, she brought along some of her bagel dip. She serves it at breakfast, but it would be a fine appetizer or afternoon snack with a group.


Ingredients:
  • 16 oz. sour cream
  • 16 oz mayonnaise
  • 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
    (Katie's note: do not use the dip mix)
  • 6-7 oz of chopped corned beef or regular beef
  • bagels

Instructions:
  1. Mix all together and serve with bagels or pita chips.

Tim's Rating: 10/10
Liz's Rating: 9/10

6 comments:

HaveShoesWillTravel said...

This looks like a great snack.

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Sounds great and I know my husband would love this - he loves anything with ranch flavored!

Elizabeth said...

I'm making bagels right now... I bet this would be great with them.

Maria said...

Looks like a great dip! I will try it with pita chips, yum!

weezermonkey said...

Mr. Monkey is a corned beef fiend! He would love this!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm! I like this Katie girl and it's not just because she makes yummy dips. lol!