Penzeys magazine: One
- 1 c. white wine
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. halibut fillet, cut into 2-3 portions
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Mix wine and salt; marinate fish for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Dip fish pieces in 1/4 cup breadcrumbs. Place in greased baking dish.
- Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, and onion. Spread over top of fish pieces and top with remaining breadcrumbs. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake until fish is flaky and opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
Notes: You'll either think this sounds good, or you won't. I am not really into creamy fish dishes, but this was pretty good. Next time I will reduce the amount of mayonnaise.
Liz's Rating: 8/10
Tim's Rating: 8.5/10