Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pioneer Woman's Crash Hot Potatoes

Inspiration:
potatoes from our CSA

Ingredients/Instructions:
The Pioneer Woman

Notes:
It took a lot longer than I expected to boil the potatoes. Luckily, Tim had to work late anyway. These are really, really good. If I liked potatoes as much as my mother does, I'd give them a 10. Make sure you use a LOT of olive oil, so the bottoms get crispy. I also drizzled a little extra olive oil over the top after 20 minutes of baking. These took a long time to make, so I think I'll wait until a weekend or we have guests to make them again. However, a lot of the time is just waiting, there's really no prep! Thanks, Pioneer Woman.

Tim's Rating: 9.5/10
Liz's Rating: 9.5/10

7 comments:

Sarah - The Home Cook said...

I need to make these potatoes. I've seen them on everyone's blog lately. And we love potatoes so I'm sure we'll love these.

Cate said...

That photo has me drooling. I NEED those potatoes! Glad to see you are posting again :)

weezermonkey said...

Me loves taters.
Get in my belly.

ashley said...

great photo. they look great!

Sarah said...

I've been meaning to try these too! Yours, of course, look much better than mine ever will :-)

Carrie said...

We love these potatoes!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

This is one of our fave ways to prepare potatoes at our house. :)