The Saint Paul Farmers' Market Cookbook
as well as green beans, basil, fresh garlic, and tomatoes from our CSA
- 4 cups of green beans. steamed and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 cups red and gold cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve hot or cold.
It's great to find a recipe that uses all CSA ingredients except for olive oil, salt and pepper :)
I substituted two medium tomatoes for the cherry tomatoes.
Liz's Rating: 9/10
Tim's Rating: 8.5/10