My friend Helen.
- 1 box brownie mix, oil, and egg as needed for box instructions
- 2 T Chambord raspberry liqueur
- finely chopped toasted walnuts
- candy papers
- Prepare brownies as instructed on box, and bake until brownies are just set but not crispy. Remove from oven and let cool.
- When brownie mixture is cool enough to handle, scoop into large food processor and add liqueur. Pulse until fully mixed.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls, roll in finely chopped nuts, and place in candy wrappers.
Notes: So easy, and so tasty!
Liz's Rating: 8.5/10
Tim's Rating: 8.5/10