- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
- Brown chicken in oil over medium heat and place in a 9 x 13 inch greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix, sour cream, lemon juice, and dill weed and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour, or until chicken is tender and sauce is brown.
Notes: I omitted the lemon juice and dill as I didn't have any on hand. Next time I will add them.
Tim's Rating: 9.5/10
Liz's Rating: 6/10