My sister Ellen made these over the holidays using our aunt's recipe.
- 1 lb. package of puff pastry sheets
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop artichoke hearts, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 15-20 squares. Press puff pastry squares into mini muffin tins that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Fill 3/4 full with artichoke filling.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown
These can be prepared ahead of time and frozen! Freeze in the mini muffin tins, then pop puffs out into a large plastic bag. You can place the frozen puffs into mini muffin pans and bake from frozen, adding 5 minutes to baking time.
Liz's Rating: 8.5/10
Tim's Rating: 9/10