Modified from this recipe on the blog Sweet Tea in Texas, which came from Michelle's blog, Sugar and Spice.
- 1 loaf refrigerated bread dough
- turkey pepperoni
- shredded mozzarella
- Italian seasoning
- garlic salt
- olive oil
- dried parsley (optional)
- pizza sauce
- Preheat over to 350F.
- Take the dough out of the container & lay it flat. Cut it in half & roll out two rectangles. Spread a little butter over the dough. Sprinkle that with some Italian seasoning & garlic salt. Layer the pepperoni on the dough, and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam. Place seam-side down in a baking pan.
- Brush a small amount of olive oil over the top; sprinkle with dried parsley.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Tim's Rating: 9/10
Liz's Rating: 8.5/10